Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Armband Tattoos For Guy

thoughts


I have long wondered whether I should post, because this is a very private thing, but I think it is ok and maybe it helps me.
My mom died very unexpectedly last week and I'm quite confused.

The next time I will certainly not "beautiful" post with sewn, pictures and the like bring about. I think you understand this
We have also all the events must still occur. And it must be cut and packaged goods, and of course I often sit at the sewing machine, which unfortunately only makes grad Goats.
But I realize all the work distracted me somewhat.

But I like to look inside with you, delight in the images may, but do not comment.
also decorate for Christmas, I do not like, maybe later.
get from friends comforting me daily phone calls, emails and affectionate letters with little gifts and it helps incredibly. I am so grateful!

Ok, that's really what I was saying.

Your Gela



0 comments:

Post a Comment