Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gay Cruising Spots Jersey City





The last 2 weeks I was traveling a lot, especially with the ship.
Mostly we had bad weather and it looked like this:







Since yesterday we are in port at Niendorf Timmendorfer beach. There is Fischer Wiehnacht and we have a booth Yesterday afternoon we were surprised by the snow.
Note the "photographic evidence" :-)

night our car was covered by a thick blanket of snow. 8 inches of snow, as Erik has measured.


We're in a tent and it is cold ... A..


Some elves I made the last days.




And because it is so cold, this same anbekommen booties.
did to my last post, I get many nice comments and emails. I am to you all very grateful. Since I do not get angry if I will not answer them all. I just need some time for me and we also do quite a lot. The markets, the shop ,.....
Today Erik and Dana are in Niendorf and I was cleaning the house and then something weihanchtlich decorated. First I was indeed, not so for it, but now I'm glad I did it.

I wish you all a good first Advent.

Gela

0 comments:

Post a Comment