This morning my friend Renate and I made a long walk.
1 1 / 2 hours we were out and it was wonderful.
Our walking trail in the snow just looks too good from. Look.
At the baker, I bought us delicious and even my Berlin enjoyed with a hot tea.
Oh, well you go us !!!!!
for this afternoon, I was planning to work on my quilt and then continue to read about.
Yes, you read that right: my quilt!
plays nothing for others, no job, just for me. And he is beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!
after I take photos, I promise!
who can not get enough of Christmas, looks like to visit us at lille Stofhus .
We have many Christmas items reduced in price, such as
this sweet pig of Artefina
and the cute mouse Maileg
And as the saying goes: After Christmas before Christmas! :-)
Have fun!
your Gela
0 comments:
Post a Comment