Cabin Fever
thawed Such a series is called material by designer Debbie Mumm
ago, when I ca 10 years, the substances of this series saw, I was hooked.
was in a magazine a patchwork quilt of these materials ready and I decided to sew the quilt.
That was 10 years and I had at that time neither editor nor cutting mat and ruler. So began the pieces of fabric to be measured with a tape measure neatly with a pen to draw lines to cut it all out with scissors. Some seams were sewn, and then the unfinished quilt wrapped. We had the time to move out of our apartment and bought the house in which we live now.
Well, somehow I forgot about the quilt.
It lacks not even grade of materials and so can sometimes go under. It is then not really gone, just only just currently not visible. :-)
So it was with the quilt.
I recently in my various boxes and private substance - made a clean sweep drawers and found the quilt and its components again. For several days I
next gig is always something about him and am now almost finished with the top.
Here are some pictures:
I love the old motifs and colors of the fabrics by Debbie Mumm. In particular, the red like me so well.
I chose some flannel and am really looking forward to a cozy quilt just for me. Surely remain still enough leftovers for a pillow.
Now I must just keep ran. Not that pass back 10 years ........
your Gela
0 comments:
Post a Comment