Sunday, December 5, 2010

What Do Jockstraps Do

Have a nice second Gingerbread Advent


I wish you.
Who has the time and inclination, will you look at our past lille Stofhus . All orders received today, we deliver free of charge within Germany. If that is no reason to go shopping!


When we finally got our band alive :-), first there is a substantial breakfast and then a visit to the small but nice Christmas market on the star jump.
There we have a small stand, the two girls love to look after us. Thanks Uli, that you planned it! Who
like, will you look past the star jump. Sure there are also some mulled wine and delicious things to eat. The Christmas market is still up to 30.12.2010.







Yesterday I even put some snacks in the shop. This includes those sweet mushrooms. You can buy it here .





I hear in the attic which is due ...... I'll just go wake .....

you all a wonderful day.



Gela

0 comments:

Post a Comment