Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jackson National Variable Annuity

spring fabrics / changes


is still winter and I hope he remains something else. Above all I hope for snow !!!!! Unfortunately, it melts at the moment. Too bad!
But who wants to sew
already the first spring projects, looks a look in our shop .
From the series Princess we have received wonderful Ökotex fabrics in soft colors.




combined with plain or checkered fabrics can be wonderful things to sew.


New in the shop are the ribbons and Webettiketten in the series and Pony Lou FROGWORLD.


Photos courtesy of World Janeas

Check it out here over.


And then I have an announcement.
, beginning next Tuesday, make the 01/11/2011 until Monday, 24/1/2011 no shipment of goods. Feel free to pay is still in the shop and then order as normal via paypal or bank transfer, but the communication is sent only from the back instead of 25/01/2011.
As of 01/25/2011 we will be for approximately Only 2 x 6 weeks to ship the week.
Then we're up again as usual.
background is the following:
I will next Tuesday for about 2 months to go to the hospital and on my return I have to have surgery a few weeks later, as I found out yesterday.
This morning opened Erik's doctor told him that he must be operated on next week too, and for 1 week in hospital. Dana
We simply do not expect, in addition to wupper to your training even the shop. When Erik is back home, the two make it safe to shipping the goods can, but not as usual on the same day of payment.
I hope you all understand this situation.

So, I will then move on again to the hilt. Yesterday I just did not want more. But about half of the quilt has been stitched. I will quilt it by machine, because I want him umbedingt take on Tuesday to the hospital. I also get the hand quilting with my bad back not even pain.
Actually I wanted to still sew a cosmetics and toiletries bag. And a fancy book cover and calendar cover, and, and, and
But I no longer make it. It's just so much else to organize.
The laptop I guess the way to the hospital. Will it look at your blog and comment, if I am not a very nice doctor that prevents - Erik, that you now have just about read :-))

you all a wonderful day
Gela

0 comments:

Post a Comment