Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sausage Dog Draft Excluders

did it - the quilt and so do I :-))


I'm so glad!
The quilt is finished, but I can so with the clinic . Take
fit I am yet to sew a pillow. My main will still be too soft ....

yes I had the quilt sewn with large needles and it worked wonderfully for quilting. Do I now so !!!!!!!
that during stapling Reihgarn this time not all that worked was, probably because the back is made of flannel. The really stuck on fleece and even a fold or first wave of it was, I could achieve anything more smooth pull through. In smooth cotton I have otherwise never been a problem. You never stop learning.
Here are pictures of the quilt. Erik has just made it, barely, that I am the last stitch binding had made and stitched the thread. The night lighting is rather poor, so the pictures are not dolle Sun But no matter!















the cushion we have not photographed. I realize now erst. I have always really lazy uses only one substance, nothing spectacular. There was simply no time for patchwork.
morning, pack out of pocket yet a lot. It is yet to send any amount of orders, answering emails ,.....
the afternoon but then end. Since Dana and I want to latte macchiato and cakes natter and cuddle.

you all a good night!

Gela

0 comments:

Post a Comment