The quilt is stitched or plugged and now I want to quilt it. For this I went down about 1 hour ago and I've picked out sewing or quilting thread. While I was brooding over my vast selection of yarns and consider these times, times that color to the quilt, throw, I hear the washing machine in the background. Well, I can do the same the next machine, I think and decide, but first to remove the dry clothes, so that is on the drying rack space. So I take off the laundry, empty the machine and they will refill it, as I think that yes I can then also wash the towels from the bathroom. I leave the room and go towards the stairs, past the quilt. I look at the yarn and I think again the one and another role at the quilt and opt for a dark red, and I hope that enough yarn. I notice that I'm thirsty and go up in the kitchen. With the drinking glass I walk to the PC and check my mail. The towels come to mind again and I'm going to the bathroom to get her. With the towels, it goes directly towards washing machine and I fill them and place them. Then I hang up the wet laundry. Done! Now I can finally quilting. So, back to sewing and quilting. But where is the thread ????? Reconstruct short times where I was everywhere, all the way again . Run The thread is gone. I decide to pick my new yarn that is lost can be found eventually. But even angry, I wanted the Red. So I rummage in the back Garnkiste, consider the roles of the quilt and decide well, not completely satisfied, for beige. So just spooling yarn and ready to go. I can not believe my eyes. On the sewing machine is already the red yarn and a coiled coil of red yarn's.
Must I be worried?
Gela
0 comments:
Post a Comment